Flying Birds Waterproof Temporary Tattoos
Ever want to try out a new look without committing to a real tattoo? These 9 small Flying Bird Waterproof Temporary Tattoos might be what you need to experiment with your look and take a (short-term) walk on the wild side.
Place them anywhere you want: on your wrists, hands, fingers, behind the ears. Play around with one, three or all 9. Great for a fun weekend for men, women and kids!
Easy to apply:
1. Cut around your tattoo design leaving 2mm.
2. Ensure the skin is clean and oil-free (no hairs are good too).
3. Peel the clear plastic backing off your tattoo.
4. Apply the tattoo to your desired area with the design facing your skin.
5. Stick the tattoo in place (try to avoid a crease in the arm).
6. Using a damp cloth or sponge saturate the backing paper completely.
7. Apply moderate pressure to the tattoo for 30 seconds.
8. Peel back the backing paper and the tattoo will have transferred.
9. Rinse with water and allow to dry.
• After one hour the tattoo will settle on the skin and look amazing!
• How about showing your new tattoo off? Take a selfie and tag us on Instagram @ /delusiontattoos
• Usually your tattoo will last an average of 3-7 days dependant on location.
• The tattoo will be fully waterproof so you don't have to worry.
Top Tips: Make your tattoo look more realistic by rubbing over clear talc-like baby powder.
This also helps the tattoo adhesive to be less tacky and won't attract lint from clothing etc.
To Remove: Wipe off using baby oil or alcohol or simply elbow grease and hot soapy water.
Now you are ready for your new temporary tattoo